BREAKING: Police Benevolent Association Endorses Mike Tannousis for State Assembly
“Your commitment to addressing the issues affecting New York City police officers is well recognized, and it will be an honor to have you representing our members in the Assembly.”
BREAKING: Port Authority PBA Endorses Mike Tannousis for State Assembly
“As a lifelong Staten Island resident, you are committed to public service and focused on improving the quality of life for all you serve.”
Tannousis Wins Republican Primary for State Assembly
We have great news! Mike Tannousis has won the Republican Primary for the 64th Assembly District. It was a hard-fought campaign and after the absentee ballots were counted we maintained a commanding lead!
Sergeants Benevolent Association Endorses Mike Tannousis for State Assembly
“Law enforcement is about integrity. There is no question that Mike Tannousis has the integrity to do the job and to support law enforcement.” – Ed Mullins, SBA President
Detectives’ Union Endorses Mike Tannousis for State Assembly
As a former Assistant District Attorney for both the Bronx and Staten Island DA offices, Michael Tannousis has a proven record of standing up for law enforcement and the safety of our community.
Tannousis Endorsed by the Staten Island Republican Party
The Executive Committee of the Richmond County Republican Committee unanimously gave its support to Michael Tannousis.
Mike Tannousis: 5 Reasons Why I’m Running
Former prosecutor and candidate for State Assembly Mike Tannousis outlines why he’s running to represent Staten Island & Brooklyn. Learn more.
Tannousis Endorsed by the Staten Island & Brooklyn Conservative Party
The executive committees have jointly nominated and endorsed Tannousis in the 2020 election for the Assembly’s 64th District.
Mike Tannousis PARTY & UNION ENDORSEMENTS
- Police Benevolent Association
- Detectives Endowment Association
- Sergeants Benevolent Association
- Lieutenants Benevolent Association
- Captains Endowment Association
- Port Authority Police Benevolent Association
- Supreme Court Officers Association
- NYS Court Clerks Association
- Protect Our Police PAC
- National 10-13 Organizations
- Retired Sergeants Association
- Staten Island & Brooklyn Republican Parties
- Staten Island & Brooklyn Conservative Parties
- National Federation of Independent Business
ENDORSED BY ALL OF OUR MOST TRUSTED LEADERS
- Borough President James Oddo
- State Senator Andrew Lanza
- Minority Leader Steven Matteo
- Councilman Joe Borelli
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis
- Assemblyman Mike Reilly